Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Lucas the Panda



This is Lucas, my latest panda, and the last in the trio of panda's I promised in a posting late last month. He's quite lovely, but I must say I do prefer working in slightly longer piles. So for the next bear, I'm making a 22" fluffy panda like Lyric. Then after that I might make some really colourful pandas... I have some brilliant berry pink mohair that I've got paired with a cream-pink tip mohair as one idea... and some dark and light purple for another idea... bring on the girly panda's I say!

3 comments:

  1. He's wonderful! I'm looking forward to seeing your next pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's lovely, but yes, time for the girls to get a look in :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing more pandas from you Emma.

    ReplyDelete