Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Oliver



Some of you might remember this bear... Acorn. I made her while experimenting with different shapes to get different looks a while back. Anyway, I mention this particular bear, as she was part of something very new for me - a swap! I was contacted by a lovely collector who was already looking after another of my bears, who asked if I would be happy to swap Acorn for a sketch of Oliver. After seeing her work I was very excited to have a piece of her art in exchange for a piece of mine.

The sketch arrived this morning. I'd only just woken up (the postman was very early today!), and Mark hadn't yet left for work, so he got to check it out when I opened it. I think it is fair to say that we are both blown away by it! It's stunning!



I am sure that Janie would be happy to take any commissioned orders as well if you have a beloved doggy you'd like immortalised!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic! This is one of the best pet portraits I have ever seen. You are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete