Monday, August 30, 2010

With names like Bazzoka Blue...

...and Twizzle Stick Goblin, you can begin to get some idea of how original these little characters are.

I was savouring my greatly treasured 'down time' while Chelsea has her afternoon sleep, and browsing through the etsy archives to try and get some inspiration for a new direction for my bears... when I found these guys!

They are made by Tangle Wood Thicket Creations and are just incredible! I've never really given needle felting much thought - but am totally in awe of the level of skill needed here! So much so that I can feel that itch I get when I 'just have to have one'! l

6 comments:

  1. That is a great link, Emma. the creatures are great so colourful! Thank you very much for sharing with us ;-)
    Hugs and have a nice week!
    Hugs
    Allicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what amazing critters! Can't wait to see what they inspire you to do with the bears :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma,

    Wow, what artistry. The colors are amazing. Thank you for the link and sharing.

    Hugs, have a wonderful day.

    Joyce & The Bears

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are really amazing! and i love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I know that itch LOL these creatures are so wonderful. I will take a look at the link.
    How's Oliver doing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gracias por el enlace.
    Son unos personajes maravillosos con preciosos colores.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete