Monday, August 2, 2010

What it looks like when you're a bear maker AND a hoarder!


Chelsea and I worked our little butts off today, packing and sorting through all my craft stuff. As quickly as i was sorting, Chelsea was 'un-sorting'! I hesitated when it came to my precious stash of mohair offcuts - all the little left over bits you get after cutting out the pattern pieces. I've never been able to throw them away. Especially the bits that are of a potentially usable size. So this is what i had after a decade of hoarding - almost 5kg of mohair!!! (and this photo only shows half of it).

I've split it into two boxes, and have them on ebay now too. They're probably not much use to any of my international readers - but any aussie readers feel free to head on over and check them out.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, that's quite the collection! Glad you had such a useful helper too

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, darn, I tried to bid and realized you don't ship internationally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi heather. If you really want the scraps, and are happy to pay the international postage, i can add that option. It will just be really expensive though - which is why i didn't add it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Emma, How much all this to send to South Africa in the most cheapest way? Please let me know. Natalia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, what do you figure the cost would be? I wouldn't want you to change the listing if it is going to be a waste of time (you know, if it's like $75 or something)

    ReplyDelete