Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Kalli, and her awesome fur!



I don't know if you guys have visited my etsy store lately... but it's kind of blown up out of control! lol.

We're currently in the process of sourcing the best, most unusual and highest quality fur fabrics from around to world for our uses, and for supplying to other bear makers and crafters.

At the moment we don't have a great deal of stock (mind you, it certainly looks like we do with wall to floor storage in the craft room!), but the pieces we have are lovely. This is one of the more unusual faux furs that I found in my 'travels', and I've called it 'Berry Mash'. It's also the fur I used to make little Miss 'Kalli' below:





I wasn't sure how well the fur would work out as I don't use faux fur on the bears that often. But this stuff worked amazingly. It has a slight stretch, as most knit-back pieces do, but I didn't line it and you can see that she hasn't distorted at all.



Kalli has already found her new home, but if you'd like to have a play with some of this funky 'Berry Mash' fur, or any of the other pieces we have in stock, you'll find them all HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment