Thursday, March 1, 2012

Rhody and Roseclere



Feels like I've been working on these two bears all week! Which I probably have been... lol. Meet 'Roseclere' and 'Rhody'. The last two bears made from the piece of choc tipped white faux fur I scored at the Beary Cheap warehouse last month!



They are a bother-sister duo, and their names both mean rose, to correspond with their antique-gold tone rose pendants.



And despite the fact that I used the exact same patter, the exact same fur, the same paw pads and eye size - the different eye colour and shading details have really given them both their own look.



And it's at this point that I normally give you a link to their adoption listings... but they've actually already been snapped up, and will be on their way to their new home very shortly!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful bears, with such sweet friendly faces. I really love this tipped fur.

    ReplyDelete