Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Artist Highlight - Willow Designs



I was browsing bearpile again this evening (it's a bad habit... but there's just too many amazing bears on there!), when i discovered these incredible teddies. They are made by a fellow Australian artist Rachel Bailey  under the name of 'Willow Designs'. 


These little bears are EXACTLY what I love to collect. They are simple, yet perfect. Sweet faces, pleasing form, and that magical touch of whimsy. 




These are just some of my favourites that I've stolen from the Willow Designs bearpile listings. Some of them have been adopted, some are still available. The Christmas panda at the top of the page was the one that caught my eye tonight. Seriously cute! 



Definitely worth a look. I love stumbling across new artists! 


1 comment:

  1. So wonderful All of them!
    No wonder you collect them..
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete