Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sneak Peek - pink bear



It seems to be taking me SOOOOO long to do anything at the moment. I think we've gotten past the phase where Byron will happily fit into my schedule. Now he is demanding his own way of doing things. And this has upped my work load just that little bit too much that the bears are now really taking a back seat.

It's exciting watching him become more independent. But also sad. And a little frustrating, because making bears is my stress relief. My 'meditation'. My down time. My addiction.

I feel like an addict that can't get a good fix! :P (probably not the most poetic way of putting it mind you!).

I think trying to make too many bears at once has added to my frustration as well though. I might have to just pull back and finish them

One
By
One.

This is the little lady I managed to get almost finished last night. I actually embroidered that nose freehand while watching TV with Mark last night. In the crappy light of my lounge room too. I am so proud of that funny little nose! These photos were just snapped quickly this morning, so the lighting is Terrible and the colour all distorted - so I turned the full shot into a black and white image so you can see her fur better... I should manage to get her feet finished tonight, which means proper photos and a name tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful. I love this long feathery fur.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly wait to see her finished. The nose is wonderful, no wonder you're proud of it.

    ReplyDelete