Tuesday, April 8, 2014

What's next for Emma's Bears?



After all of the excitement of the last few months as surro-bub's due date got closer and closer, I knew I'd need something to direct my attention onto once the surrogacy process was finished. But I wasn't sure what that would be. Friends suggested I book a family holiday, or organise a big birthday party this year... but I knew I'd need something to keep my mind focused on each day for a few months at least, not just for a little while. Then - I got the email calling on artists for the next Teddies Worldwide Online Bear show... and I decided it might be just the thing!

We're very excited to announce that we have been accepted and will be part of the next Teddies Worldwide Online show in June! Now the fun part begins... imagining-into-being all the exclusive new bears and critters who will feature on our show page!

Do you guys have anything in particular that you'd love to see us whip up? Or any brilliant ideas for the 'vacation' theme! lol

2 comments:

  1. Emma, I have the notice as well, and a part of me says do it and another part of me is scared. I don't know if I would know how it all works. (Do you have to stay up all night , questions... questions.?
    Hugs Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kay, I don't stay up for it. I try to be online/accessable for as many hours as possible while the show is on. But it's impossible to be awake for the whole weekend! (Plus we have lives to live, and things that need to be done during that time too). I think it was more important when not everyone used the paypal buttons for purchases - but now it's super easy for collectors to just click and pay right away without having to wait for an email back from the artists :)

    ReplyDelete