Saturday, July 20, 2013

My baby girl is nearly 4!


It's Chelsea's 4th birthday tomorrow (sunday the 21st). I still find it hard to believe that this gorgeous, VERY cheeky little girl is the same little baby that I used to feel rolling around in my belly. The same baby that refused to sleep on her own for the first 6 weeks of her life (until mummy and daddy got so tired that a new technique was necessary!). The daughter I dreamed about when I was still a little girl myself... But it is true. And she is indeed very much a little lady now.

Her daddy and I have been busy this week planning and preparing for her party. There was a lot of pink. And a lot of sugar!


I think she had a blast. She and her little brother certainly both went to bed very well tonight - the sugar had worn off and we were all feeling quite exhausted I think! And on that note I'll leave you to head to bed myself.

(No bear photos to show today! I don't think I even got a chance to look in at the sewing room today! lol)



No comments:

Post a Comment