Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Kimora



My awesome husband recently expressed an interest in helping me out with some of my creations - kind of like an experiment to see if he could do it, and secondly to try and speed up the process a little (as the kids have slowed me right down!)

This is 'Kimora', and she's our first collaborative bear.

She's my design, and completely sewn and finished by me. But assembled/stuffed/weighted by Mark. And he did a bloody awesome job too. I think there's a bear-making career for him yet! (Just have to get him designing now!)



Kimora is a gorgeous little golden bear, and is currently available in our etsy store for immediate adoption.

1 comment:

  1. She's adorable. You're so fortunate to have a husband who not only supports your work but helps to complete it. He's a keeper.
    Gita

    ReplyDelete