Sunday, March 14, 2010

Getting the hang of it


Ok. First entry has worked! Yay.

Now lets try adding photos! (baby steps for poor old sleep -deprived me!)

This is my latest creation 'Haywood'. A lovely big boy of 16" with a new way of creating paw pads for me. I think it actually looks a lot better in person than in the pictures. Looks a little 'cartoony' in the photo.

I am also a little disappointed in the overall appeal of Haywood as well. I put a lot of energy into giving him a nice soft face and expressive eyes, but i think the mohair lets him down a bit. I really don't like string piles but as i'm literally scraping the bottom of the box with my fur supplies, i'm having to use all the old pieces i've collected by not really liked!

Nevermind. He's still a lovely bear and i'm sure he will make someone happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment