Monday, September 12, 2011

The new look blog



I'm going to be pretty bold and assume that if you're reading this blog post, you've probably noticed the new website set up!?

I decided that as part of my mission to improve this page, I wanted a whole new look for the blog as well. Again - something I would never have thought I was capable of doing myself. But I did! And I am so proud to call this little corner of cyberspace my own.



So - now that all the site modification is out of the way, I can get back to work on my secret show bears, and the last pink bear (you might be able to see his/her head rolling around at the back of this photo. I promise to have photos of a finished 'Mr Pinky' to you by the end of the week.

You better hold me to it as well. My procrastination levels have hit 'uni student' heights lately! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did a great job here. I love the color scheme, goes very well with your bears.

    ReplyDelete