Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Painting Eyes



I stumbled across this video on YouTube last week and decided to give eye-painting a go. I purchased two dozen pairs of clear glass eyes, then went down to the shops to search for nail polish in various shades of blue, green, gold and chocolate (interesting colours to source!).



The eyes arrived this morning, so I decided to have a practice run with three of the larger pairs. This is the result I got. I am pretty pleased.




I've gotten a little better as the day has worn on, and some of the pair's I've just finished now are awesome. But you'll have to wait to see them on the finished bears ;)

I really recommend giving eye painting a go if you're like me and have never tried it. It's really quite straight forward, and the results speak for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment