Thursday, July 24, 2014

Stella


Today I've been working on this little lady. I cut her from our last piece of 'Vanilla' Yeti' faux fur (I can't believe we've sold over 100m of this fabric in the last 2 years!!! We will be ordering in some more, but it won't arrive until the end of the year sadly).



I had specific things in mind for this girl. Like pulled and shaded toes. And that I would dress her in a gorgeous summery jumpsuit with matching floral headband. And thankfully it all pulled together wonderfully.


Her name is Stella. And she is available for adoption :) 







2 comments:

  1. Very nice work. I have always fun looking your creatures.

    Hugs

    Hans-Juergen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! :) Its awesome to hear from my readers! I'm glad you liked this one.

      Delete