Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New Bear - Hoot


This is my latest little guy Hoot. I drew up his design yesterday taking elements from Bilbo's pattern and elements from Junket and Pluto.

I LOVE bears with big eyes - especially little ones. But often find that my patterns don't suit the look. So with a completely different head shape, I tried my luck on Hoot. I think I might have gotten away with it too! I still have to try the pattern in a slightly shorter fur where design flaws aren't as easily hidden, but at this stage I think he's pretty sweet!


4 comments:

  1. ой... он такой мааааааленький и такоййййй пушистенький!!!!!!! просто прелесть!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoot is adorable. Love the little owl necklace.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, lovely Hoot! Such a sweet creation :)

    Best wishes,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the big eyes, and so fluffy too :o)

    ReplyDelete