Monday, January 24, 2011

And the winners are....

Janie Karr wins Shelby!

and 'annie2006' wins Wombat!!!

WooHoo! The excitement is too much :D



I had so much fun writing down everyone's names, cutting out the little pieces of paper, making sure they were all even... I should really get a job as a raffle drawer! :P If you are Janie or Annie and you didn't get my email, could you contact me at eleb2000@hotmail.com please?

And a big thank you to everyone who participated and put links up and commented. It means a lot to know that you guys are out there actually reading what I post!

(oh - and still no sign of baby :P)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Ladies!
    Great giveaway Emma!
    Hope all is well and congrats on the new baby!
    Not too long to go now!
    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Поздравляю победительницу!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Lucky winners!
    Hope You are all right and the Baby too!

    ReplyDelete