If I was feeling the clock ticking a few weeks ago when I made this post, I'm hearing it loud and clear now! And after my spout of panda's and polar's and grizzly's, most of whom I ordered in mohair especially for, I am now feeling the need to use up some of my extensive collection to get some money back, and clear some space before bub.
So after rummaging around in the cupboard for a while, I found a massive stash of very bright faux fur that I'd only used a tiny bit of ( mainly because it was a little too bright for my bears!). I decided I would find a way to use it... and sketched this funny looking critter up yesterday.
Being the kind of person that I am, I decided to put aside the other bears I was working on (I've got a couple of gorgeous long pile 22" bears in the same patterns as Oreo, Blizzard and Banjo in the works - just waiting on some massive joints so I can finish them), and got to work on the critters last night.
They've actually been a little more labour intensive than I anticipated, but I think they're going to be pretty unique! This is a little sneak peek of the bits waiting to be stuffed and assembled. Will upload photos when they're done... just need a name for them now!:P