Saturday, June 12, 2010

Latest project

At the moment I'm working on a (hopefully) sweet little baby bear. I started a line of teddy bear versions of 'reborn babies' a few years back, that proved quite popular. They are newborn baby sized, heavily weighted, especially in the head, so that they flop and feel like a sleepy newborn when you hold them (even to the point where you need to support the head like a real newborn!), they come with nappies, baby clothing and usually a little friend.

I haven't done one of these in a little while as I've been busy exploring other ideas, but was asked to make a baby girl as a custom order recently, that I've finally gotten around to starting! I don't have any pics of the work-in-progress, but here are some pics of my previous baby bears.




3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea, I'll be interested in seeing the result of the latest commission

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet idea...I love them all!
    Micki

    ReplyDelete