Sunday, September 15, 2013

Collaboration Bears - little ones!


My energy levels have been a little low lately. The kids have tag-teamed with horrendous sleeping for the last 6-7days, and my body is really struggling. (Meanwhile they always wake up looking fresh and chirpy!).

So I decided to tackle a few smaller bears to give myself a break. And whipped up these three Collaboration Bears.

This little guy is 'Pocketo', and he's the last one left available from the trio.




This is 'Ping Ping', and I had a lot of fun choosing her nose colouring and matching her accessories.




And this is 'Scraps'. Made in a really lovely stone-grey ratinee mohair with a darker tip. I have always loved these mohair piles, and this little guy is no exception. He too has been adopted though.







1 comment:

  1. Love them all. You are so good to get 3 made when you have had sleepless nights.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete