Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Collection


After the arrival of little Cherrie in my last post, I got thinking about how I'd love to be able to take a peek at what other people have in their collections. Bear collectors are not a rare species, but it is rare to find someone with a collection of mostly mohair/handmade bears... and I think those are some of the most interesting collections!

So the next best thing I could do was to bring my collection to you! I figure if I'm curious about your collections, you might be curious about mine!?

I've now got a whole page dedicated to my little teddy family, and will post any new additions there as they arrive on my doorstep!

2 comments:

  1. Your collection is wonderful :)
    It's good you have a lot of empty space for the new coming bears :)

    Hugs from your Molly and me :)


    Neri

    ReplyDelete