Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Latest project


This is what I'm currently working on - all these different piece of mohair represent different bears I've got drawn out in the pattern I created for Byron's Bear. I plan to make a small army of them in all these different colours!

So far I've got half of them cut out and pinned - the rest are still just shapes drawn onto fur! But I'll get there. I'm also sorting out the 200+ photos of Byron I've taken over the last month, and sorting through old baby clothes, and plan to cull some of Chelsea's excessive toys that constantly litter the house, and I want to start filling in Byron's baby book... So I have a couple of other projects on the go as well, meaning my army of bears might take a little while longer to complete than planned! :p

1 comment:

  1. wow! you are making alot! love all the colors! chelsea and byron are such cuties! big huggs!

    ReplyDelete