Friday, September 10, 2010
Meet Rainy Day, the latest in the odd new bears I have been experimenting with. Rainy is made from an old mohair jacket with a slightly fluffy pile. I used the same basic design as Booth and Acorn bears, but changed Rainy's head completely. She has a 4-piece head with a centre seam.
I'm not 100% happy with the look, but might keep playing with it to see if I can get a bear looking more like I see them in my head!
Oh, and on another note we had the 3D scan today. It took a little while to get a good shot of the appropriate area, but eventually bub's legs were parted and we got a nice unobstructed view. Only problem is that they've now told me that gender we were given at the original scan at 13wks was correct. Not the gender they told us on Monday! Very confusing! So for the purposes of the blog give away, I'll go with what they told us today. But am keeping an open mind for either gender. And definitely won't go buying too much of either pink or blue just yet either!